DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS DURING TODAY AND SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW THE GROUP RIDES ARE CANCELLED.. Apologies.. Road conditions are already poor and likely to become more treacherous.
– Ride Coordinator
Saturday 7th August rides have been posted, please click the link at the bottom of this post to book your place.
The ride times are 8.50am and 9am. 8:40am group will be added based on demand.
Route this week will be : https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1594968?units=km
Group sizes will be a maximum of 8 and for now we will continue using Event Brite to book onto rides until a decision has been made based on members feedback from the questionnaire that was sent out.
If you, a member of your household or anyone you have been in recent contact with has a cold, flu or COVID symptoms, we ask that you do not join us on Club rides until after the period prescribed government advice.